Monday, July 13, 2015

Summer Photo Dump/Update


I have not been good about staying up-to-date with blogging this summer, so here are a ton of photos to document what we've been up to! This summer has been great. I always love summer! It has been different in that Sam's job keeps him super busy most of the time (he is cleaning carpets for Zerorez), so Claire & I have been on our own a lot and over at my parents' house a lot. Sam's job has been hard for him (often he works 16+ hour days doing manual labor most of that time), but it has been a great learning experience as far as working with lots of different kinds of people. Claire & I will be so happy to get him back and see him more frequently come September. Now, onto the pictures:

Love hanging out with my little BFF every day. She is the best!


9 Months In & Out 

Aunt Tara has been a life-saver this summer! She helps me so much!


We love going over to see Yia Yia & Papou's animals and play in their beautiful yard!

 
Fun times with cousins!


We've had fun swimming a few times at the Scera & Lindon pools.






Claire learned how to open the gate. Dang it!

We love hanging out in our beautiful backyard in the evening.




We got a new little nephew/cousin! Stade is so sweet.

I love Sundays with these two so much! My favorite day!


Claire also learned how to pull of the outlet covers, so we had to get some better ones.


We had fun swimming with my friends Shayly & Kryshelle & their kids one day.


Claire still LOVES to look for birds & dogs.


And loves it even more when she actually gets to hold a doggy!




We got to go to the Strawberry Days rodeo with Mandie & Nora and the Maughan family!

We love boating with my family!



We've been working hard on med-school applications over here!


Feeding the duckies @ BYU is always fun!

A rare time sleeping in public, at Kneaders

Sprawled out in a king sized bed at my parents' house after church one Sunday

Deer watching 


Love my sleeping babe. 




Finally celebrating Father's Day in July! (Our real Father's Day got overshadowed by two mission homecomings.)


No comments:

Post a Comment