Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Uncle Sam

Sam here! I've never done a blog before, so this is a new experience for me. Jordan has given me the task of updating our blog right now, so here goes nothing!

On Sunday we had our Stake Presidency interviews and yesterday we got our marriage license, so we are officially ready to get married! We have two weeks left, and we have almost everything done.

Today I was babysitting my niece, Eleni, and she was such a little firecracker. We made forts and tunnels out of pillows in our basement. She kept wanting me to throw her on a pile of pillows, do summersaults, and do push-ups with her on my back. In the end, I was pretty tired, so we wound up playing "Yoshi Story" and "Super Mario Galaxy." Eleni thought she was playing and she had so much fun with it. As a side note, I have played a few rounds of "Street Fighter" with Eleni and she can actually beat me! She doesn't even know what she's doing, but she keeps mashing buttons and I usually end up losing. I feel so ashamed!

Being an uncle is pretty fun, and I look forward to being a husband and father. So excited for Christmas and the wedding!

1 comment:

  1. I think your first post was quite a success! Next time I get to spend a couple of hours with the little firecracker, your babysitting tips might come in handy ;)

    ReplyDelete