Sunday, May 31, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

I had the most wonderful Mother's Day weekend this year! On Friday night, I went with my sisters-in-law and mother-in-law up to Sundance for dinner and a sleepover at the cabin. It was so relaxing and fun! Then, on Sunday, we went to church and then spent the day with Sam's family. It was especially great to see his sweet grandma who we don't see as much as we would like. I am so very, very grateful to be a mother!

I decided to make Pioneer Woman's chocolate ganache cupcakes for a Mother's Day treat. They were yummy and pretty!


Sam and Claire surprised me with the most beautiful, sweet slideshow of pictures to music for my Mother's Day present and made my day so perfect! They are the best! 


Saying goodbye to my baby before I left form my first night away from her. I went to Sundance with Sam's sisters and mom. It was so much fun!

Sundance Sleepover (missing Kori in this pic!)

Love these women! We had such a fun weekend!


Claire with her Great-Grandma Jean

Claire & Eleni

Claire loves her Yia Yia!



No comments:

Post a Comment