Friday, February 20, 2015

Valentine's Day 2015

We had such a fun Valentine's Day this year! It started out with a little argument (just trying to keep it real here ;)) but ended up being such a fun day! Sam had to go take a test during the day, so I just hung out at home with Claire and did our normal routine during the day. That night, Tara and her friend Savannah babysat for us so we could have a little date. We went to dinner at California Pizza Kitchen (thanks to a gift card from my parents for Christmas!). It was so yummy! We both liked our meals, but the best was the dessert! It was just a simple "butter cake" with vanilla ice cream on top, but we thought it was amazing! ...Could be do to the fact that it was our one treat during the no-sugar challenge we did for a few weeks. :) It was so fun to get out just the two of us! After we got home and got Claire to bed, we watched "If I Stay." Neither of us were big fans of the movie, but it was so fun to just hang out and watch a movie together...even if we had it on mute with the subtitles going so we didn't wake Claire up haha! I am so grateful for my wonderful valentine! And my pretty little baby valentine too!

Clairey and I had a little photo-shoot a few days before Valentine's Day. Enjoy the 10,000 photos below! ;)



































































1 comment:

  1. I love Claire's little valentine's outfit! Thanks for keeping it real too. ;) It's nice to know other couples have little arguments on v-day too. haha.

    ReplyDelete