Friday, May 16, 2014

Some Favorite Baby Names...

It is hard work naming a child :) These are some of our favorites right now:

-Claire
-Olivia
-Evelyn
-Eliza

Thoughts? Feel free to comment and give us some advice...tell me what your favorite girl names are too!

P.S. Olivia might be my favorite, but I think we might wait to use that if we have another girl down the road as our baby will have a cousin Livvi and a cousin Oliver really close in age. Olivia, Oliver, and Livvi might be a little confusing at family gatherings :) I don't know though...I love the name Olivia, and who knows if we'll get another girl...

Decisions, decisions!

6 comments:

  1. Those are all such cute names! I made Alex and I each choose a favorite. He says Claire. I say Evelyn. Whatever you choose though will be great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan! Wish you guys lived closer so we could all hang out again!! :)

      Delete
  2. My favorites are Claire and Evelyn. But I say you use Olivia if you love it. Hind sight, I wish I wouldn't have worried about the cousins' names. It all works out. But then again I come from a Greek family where every family had a Nick! Lots and lots of Nicks! It didn't seem strange at all:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's down to Olivia and Claire for me, but Sam loves Evelyn too. We'll see! :)

      Delete
  3. I love Claire! You can always use Olivia as the middle name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl names were the hardest for me! We had ONE for sure boy name and a list a mile long for girls. Eliza was actually the name we were going to go with but randomly Blair popped into my head one day and it never went away. I think all your name choices are beautiful and you can't go wrong! Recently I have been loving the name Claira

    ReplyDelete