Monday, September 2, 2013

MBA Office Manager

I have been at my new job for three weeks, and I am really enjoying it! I am the office manager in the MBA department at BYU, and I am still learning a little more each day what that job title entails. My day-to-day responsibilities include training/supervising the four student secretaries, processing the receipts/financial from MBA functions, editing content on the MBA website, ordering supplies/organizing the office, ordering textbooks for the EMBA program, attending staff/faculty meetings and taking notes, completing various projects given to me by the faculty/staff in our office. What I like most about my job so far is the people I get to interact with everyday. Everyone in my office is great, and the students are really sharp, fun people. I also love that I am working where Sam is going to school. We are able to drive together every morning to campus, have lunch together, and drive home together. This job is a great opportunity for me, and I'm learning a lot!

Here's the best picture of my little cubicle I could get without feeling like a weirdo:

No comments:

Post a Comment