Friday, August 30, 2013

BYU Graduation!


It's official! I'm a BYU graduate! It feels like it took me forever to get here, and it kind of did, but I did squeeze a mission in there! I am so grateful for the wonderful experiences I had at Brigham Young University. I never planned to go anywhere but BYU for college, and it was the perfect place for me. Below are some of my favorite memories at BYU:
  • My freshman roommates/living in Heritage Halls. (After I overcame my homesickness from being ten minutes from home, oh dear...)
  • Grocery shopping in the Creamery on 9th
  • Eating in the Cougareat
  • Working as a tutor in the Writing Center for three years
  • American Heritage--my all-time favorite class I took at BYU
  • Deciding to serve a mission
  • That awesome feeling walking out of the Testing Center after a test, just so happy it's over
  • Being at BYU at the same time as Jake
  • Devotionals in the Marriott Center
  • Entering the BYU Brimhall Essay contest and winning honorable mention
  • Homecoming 2008, honoring my grandpa Rex E. Lee
  • Football and basketball games--sitting with my dad and in the student section
  • And, of course, my number 1: meeting, dating, and marrying my wonderful husband!
I love you BYU!

No comments:

Post a Comment