Saturday, December 8, 2012

Where are you Christmas (and January 2nd)?

We are sitting here watching The Grinch, trying to think of catchy blog names. So far, we have "Jam Chronicles", "The Jam Fam", "Jam & Fam", and (our current favorite) "The Whole Jam Family." I bet you can't guess which one of us came up with that one. I have a very talented fiance.

Well, the biggest news around here is that we get married in t-minus 25 days! We went to check out the temple today, and it is scaffolding free, hooray! We're hoping for a fresh blanket of snow and sunny skies with tolerable temperatures. We'll see how that goes!

To conclude this first post on our new Sam & Jordan blog, maybe we'll fill you in on the whole "Jam" nickname. There actually isn't much of a story. My dad and brothers just happen to be really into nicknames and decided that Jordan + Sam = Jam. That is what we are referred to as 99.9% of the time at my house, so we thought we'd just go with it.


8 comments:

  1. I love your new blog! Also, I'm very happy that the scaffolding will be gone for your wedding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan! I am so relieved! :)

      Delete
  2. This is so "Jam" cute! (Haha, can I say that?) Love you both! Can't wait to see how this blog and your lives evolve :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You made me laugh so hard! Miss you already. Eleni is asking for "Sopie."

      Delete
    2. Haha! You can most certainly say that. We got a good laugh out of it :) We look forward to more witty comments! Love you!

      Delete
  3. Haha! Love the name and love that you're creating a blog! Can't wait for wedding day:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm so happy you have a blog! Going to be so much fun to follow you guys! Love your blog name and can't wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete