Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas 2014

Christmas night at Nana Janet's house in Provo


 The thing I remember most about Christmas this year was how tired I was haha! Claire's sleeping habits were out of control the month of December, but we still had a wonderful time with family. We were able to go visit my mom's family in Boise the week before Christmas and had a great time! I always love to be there! Sam and I drove home from 7pm-1am on the 22nd in hopes that Claire would sleep. She actually did pretty well! Christmas Eve we spent with my family, and Christmas Day, we hopped all over. We woke up and spent the morning at my parents', then went to Sam's parents for brunch, went home for a while to rest, and ended the day with dinner at my Nana's house in Provo. I just love the Christmas season and am always sad to see it go!



The stockings all hung by the chimney with care...

What a handsome guy! ;)

The Bjorn carrier is Claire's happy place. She just loves it!


Clairey loves her grandma!

Surprised by the flash. Haha!

Matching sister jammies

My siblings minus Benji

Christmas outfit from Grandma






Opening a present from Grandma and Grandpa

She loved it!


These are an inside joke...We always draw names for sibling gifts. Last year, Sam had Jake and bought him some cool socks from Pac Sun. Turns out the sock had marajuna leaves all over them. Haha! Sam had no idea when he bought them. They have been referred to as the "pot socks" all year, and Danny bought some for Sam this year to keep the joke going. :)

Trying on Daddy's running ear muffs :)

A Ben Carson (Sam's role model) book on CD



Playing with Lizzie (1st cousin once removed? or 2nd cousin?) in Boise the week before Christmas

Fun times at Grandma Julie's house in Boise

Zonked out at church in Boise

Before church in Boise


No comments:

Post a Comment